Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the RPC website
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “Retail Property Consulting Limited” or “RPC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 35 Station Approach, West Byfleet, Surrey KT14 6NF. The company is registered in England – Company Registration Number 4141493. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the RPC website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to RPC and the RPC website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice, and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no event shall Retail Property Consulting Limited or its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind or any damages whatsoever.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
How to contact Retail Property Consulting Limited
We welcome your views. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an e-mail to email@example.com